Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Not being funny, but I bet if you asked that Syrian kid if he'd rather

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Not being funny, but I bet if you asked that Syrian kid if he'd rather

go to a school in the UK where one **** throws some water on his face or be sent back home to Aleppo, he'd be happy to stick around.

And if that's the worst that happens to him during his school years, he'll be doing better than most. It's school - children are vile and if you put 100s of them together, some of them will be absolute ****s to each other, including picking on others because of their identity.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    go to a school in the UK where one **** throws some water on his face or be sent back home to Aleppo, he'd be happy to stick around.

And if that's the worst that happens to him during his school years, he'll be doing better than most. It's school - children are vile and if you put 100s of them together, some of them will be absolute ****s to each other, including picking on others because of their identity.
    I’ve seen much, much worse bullying than that. Who are these people who are so shocked by it? Have they ever been outside?

Bullies - like nonces - are an unpleasant fact of life that modern society has blown out of all proportion.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I’ve seen much, much worse bullying than that. Who are these people who are so shocked by it? Have they ever been outside?

Bullies - like nonces - are an unpleasant fact of life that modern society has blown out of all proportion.
    I was explaining to the glw only yesterday how much I enjoyed being a bully. No. Hold that. I relished being a bully.

The weak deserve to be bullied. If you're not prepared to stand up for yourself you need a good punch in the teeth. Thus spake the Lord, amen.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I was explaining to the glw only yesterday how much I enjoyed being a bully. No. Hold that. I relished being a bully.

The weak deserve to be bullied. If you're not prepared to stand up for yourself you need a good punch in the teeth. Thus spake the Lord, amen.
    meh, blokes don't even come close to girls in regards bullying. Girls are little ****s - FACT

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    meh, blokes don't even come close to girls in regards bullying. Girls are little ****s - FACT
    You should have been at my school, mate. Girls might be vicious but fúck me, the violence at my school.

You should have been at my school, mate. Girls might be vicious but fúck me, the violence at my school.
    Girls screw people up mentally, they're just really nasty

Same with nonces c. Children deserved to be nonced....gaggin' f'rit most of em

. . . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    . . . . . .
    That's what I told the judge, h.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

Bullies do very important work. Without them, you just find the place filling up with all sorts of homos, weaklings and other undesirables.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Bullies do very important work. Without them, you just find the place filling up with all sorts of homos, weaklings and other undesirables.
    Very true, R. My eldest does need to toughen up a bit and I have said that if this bully lays a finger on her than she has my full blessing to punch her in the face and I'll happily explain to the headmaster why she did it.