Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Not being funny, but I bet if you asked that Syrian kid if he'd rather

Not being funny, but I bet if you asked that Syrian kid if he'd rather

go to a school in the UK where one **** throws some water on his face or be sent back home to Aleppo, he'd be happy to stick around.

And if that's the worst that happens to him during his school years, he'll be doing better than most. It's school - children are vile and if you put 100s of them together, some of them will be absolute ****s to each other, including picking on others because of their identity.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    go to a school in the UK where one **** throws some water on his face or be sent back home to Aleppo, he'd be happy to stick around.

And if that's the worst that happens to him during his school years, he'll be doing better than most. It's school - children are vile and if you put 100s of them together, some of them will be absolute ****s to each other, including picking on others because of their identity.
    I’ve seen much, much worse bullying than that. Who are these people who are so shocked by it? Have they ever been outside?

Bullies - like nonces - are an unpleasant fact of life that modern society has blown out of all proportion.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I’ve seen much, much worse bullying than that. Who are these people who are so shocked by it? Have they ever been outside?

Bullies - like nonces - are an unpleasant fact of life that modern society has blown out of all proportion.
    I was explaining to the glw only yesterday how much I enjoyed being a bully. No. Hold that. I relished being a bully.

The weak deserve to be bullied. If you're not prepared to stand up for yourself you need a good punch in the teeth. Thus spake the Lord, amen.

Fúck me. That sort of behaviour was positively friendly at my comprehensive.

Looking back, I should have complained about that dart thrown into the back of my hand...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Fúck me. That sort of behaviour was positively friendly at my comprehensive.

Looking back, I should have complained about that dart thrown into the back of my hand...
    There was one big Asian lad who made a ritual out of punching me in the stomach whenever he walked past me. I used to brace myself my breathing in deeply before the impact, but it never really helped.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I was explaining to the glw only yesterday how much I enjoyed being a bully. No. Hold that. I relished being a bully.

The weak deserve to be bullied. If you're not prepared to stand up for yourself you need a good punch in the teeth. Thus spake the Lord, amen.
    meh, blokes don't even come close to girls in regards bullying. Girls are little ****s - FACT

There was one big Asian lad who made a ritual out of punching me in the stomach whenever he walked past me. I used to brace myself my breathing in deeply before the impact, but it never really helped.
    Why didn't you **** the bloke into next week, you disgusting little weasel?

You make me sick. I wish he'd killed you.

Why didn't you **** the bloke into next week, you disgusting little weasel?

You make me sick. I wish he'd killed you.
    He was absolutely ****ing stacked.

The weird thing is, he was perfectly nice to me other than this intermittently played out routine.

He was absolutely ****ing stacked.

The weird thing is, he was perfectly nice to me other than this intermittently played out routine.
    I bullied some little worm relentlessly for about 3 years. The little ****'s life was an absolute misery. I once removed his batting gloves, the type with the rubber spikes on, and belaboured his face with them until he cried. The pathetic, wimpering brat. One day he stopped crying, pulled himself up to his full height, straightened his quivering lip and threw a pathetic excuse for a punch, like a girl trying to throw a ball. Filled with a new-found respect for him, I beat him almost insensible.

So there you are.

Same with nonces c. Children deserved to be nonced....gaggin' f'rit most of em

. . . . . .