Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Not being funny, but I bet if you asked that Syrian kid if he'd rather

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    meh, blokes don't even come close to girls in regards bullying. Girls are little ****s - FACT
    You should have been at my school, mate. Girls might be vicious but fúck me, the violence at my school.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    . . . . . .
    That's what I told the judge, h.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You should have been at my school, mate. Girls might be vicious but fúck me, the violence at my school.
    Girls screw people up mentally, they're just really nasty

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Why didn't you **** the bloke into next week, you disgusting little weasel?

You make me sick. I wish he'd killed you.
    You do realize that there are a few people on here who have met you and are fully aware of what a scrawny bag of bones you are?

I mean you couldn't put a scare into Karen Carpenter.

Girls screw people up mentally, they're just really nasty
    Wait until they get older mate, it gets worse.

And social media is today what gossiping in the girl's change room was back in our day. Imagine what they can do now!

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    You do realize that there are a few people on here who have met you and are fully aware of what a scrawny bag of bones you are?

I mean you couldn't put a scare into Karen Carpenter.
    Big words, moosefúcker.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Wait until they get older mate, it gets worse.

And social media is today what gossiping in the girl's change room was back in our day. Imagine what they can do now!
    I've already seen some pretty horrid stuff from 6 year olds. One girl is particularly nasty, she seems to get away with it as the school have to take in a couple of pikeys to satisfy some daft criteria.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I’ve seen much, much worse bullying than that. Who are these people who are so shocked by it? Have they ever been outside?

Bullies - like nonces - are an unpleasant fact of life that modern society has blown out of all proportion.
    Bullies do very important work. Without them, you just find the place filling up with all sorts of homos, weaklings and other undesirables.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Bullies do very important work. Without them, you just find the place filling up with all sorts of homos, weaklings and other undesirables.
    Very true, R. My eldest does need to toughen up a bit and I have said that if this bully lays a finger on her than she has my full blessing to punch her in the face and I'll happily explain to the headmaster why she did it.

Very true, R. My eldest does need to toughen up a bit and I have said that if this bully lays a finger on her than she has my full blessing to punch her in the face and I'll happily explain to the headmaster why she did it.
    I received the following email from my son's assistant housemaster in his first year, I paraphrase

'unfortunately Thomas was involved in an altercation with another boy in his year today in which punches were thrown. The other boy sustained minor injuries; Thomas was unhurt'

Which resulted in me yelling 'yyyyyyyyeeeeeeessssssssssssssss, he won!!!!!!' rather loudly. Mrs WES was less pleased.