Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hang on, one of the Rotherham white kafir slàgs is claiming

Hang on, one of the Rotherham white kafir slàgs is claiming

that the Nothing To Do With Islam fella who raped and impregnated her is, according to UK law, entitled to access to her child.

This is surely, surely, surely not correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    that the Nothing To Do With Islam fella who raped and impregnated her is, according to UK law, entitled to access to her child.

This is surely, surely, surely not correct?
    Well according to the law as it stands she is correct... the law is an ass and i'm sure it will be changed
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Well according to the law as it stands she is correct... the law is an ass and i'm sure it will be changed
    And according to Islam, access to her ass is the law

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    And according to Islam, access to her ass is the law
    Is it, really? Or are you making it up
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Is it, really? Or are you making it up
    It's a good point, actually. What does the Koran have to say about buttstuff?

I don't fancy googling it in case I end up getting jihade(a)d.

Legal or not, I know for a fact that every devout muslim residing in the UK has

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It's a good point, actually. What does the Koran have to say about buttstuff?

I don't fancy googling it in case I end up getting jihade(a)d.
    accessed your mums butt :tapin:

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    accessed your mums butt :tapin:
    Yes yes yes, but are muslim men allowed free access to their woman's cornhole, that's what we need to know. Can you pop down your local mosque and ask?

Yes yes yes, but are muslim men allowed free access to their woman's cornhole, that's what we need to know. Can you pop down your local mosque and ask?
    I'm not sure about backdoor shenanigans but they are definitely against unnecessary unmentionables when she is up on blocks
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    I'm not sure about backdoor shenanigans but they are definitely against unnecessary unmentionables when she is up on blocks
    That's some useful background information i, thank you.

It hasn't really answered the fúcking question in any way of course, but there you go.

That's some useful background information i, thank you.

It hasn't really answered the fúcking question in any way of course, but there you go.
    I do believe the Muslamics use their good book to argue both ways about using Borneville Boulevard for recreation.

Since they are banned from the front once a month some argue this gives a green light to the back. Others offer that there is an outright ban on any form of bodily penetration during rag week.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”