Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Never mind Brexit, if we fail to win on Sunday that’ll be four games

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Sadly I've just ordered a crate of peat and a crate of logs so that's me sorted for the winter.
    Gave up on actual logs.... find the cobs and briquettes that the woodstore do is much more efficient, more heat and less ash... last order was 2016 and only just running out now
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Reminds me I need to stock up for the Morso for the Winter. Which heat logs would people recommend out of the CoOp lot? I bought a load of Verdo ones last year which were good.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Unfortunately not, they are the shíte ones made by large mass producers as can be witnessed by the uniform shape and size. The stuff I get is hand cut by Paddy in the bog.

Sure here he is just last week.

Attachment 1038
    Hasn't Paddy the grand spade there, the craythur.

Hasn't Paddy the grand spade there, the craythur.
    Ahem. That is not a spade. It is a peat iron or - in the barbarous tongue of the natives of that benighted island - a tairsgear (anglicised to ‘Tusker’)

Quote Originally Posted by ITSUPFORGRABSNOW View Post
    Reminds me I need to stock up for the Morso for the Winter. Which heat logs would people recommend out of the CoOp lot? I bought a load of Verdo ones last year which were good.
    All the briquettes etc from the coop one are good, the large ones give off a **** load of heat and much better value than logs as you get a set weight and are not paying for the size of th bag you get with logs
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Ahem. That is not a spade. It is a peat iron or - in the barbarous tongue of the natives of that benighted island - a tairsgear (anglicised to ‘Tusker’)
    You're wearing your corduroy jacket with the leather elbow patches again aren't you? And thinking about those peachy little bottoms in the changing rooms?

It's not too late. You could still retrain as a teacher and satisfy your pedagogic and pederastic urges b.

You're wearing your corduroy jacket with the leather elbow patches again aren't you? And thinking about those peachy little bottoms in the changing rooms?

It's not too late. You could still retrain as a teacher and satisfy your pedagogic and pederastic urges b.
    You have to remember I once went on a press tour of a peat bog in Louth paid for by Westland and got all the gen. I’m simply passing on my hard-won knowledge.