Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is your partner aggressively tickling you in their sleep a sackable offence?

Is your partner aggressively tickling you in their sleep a sackable offence?

Happened twice now in two weeks. She denies all memory.

What the actual fúck?

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    What the actual fúck?
    Partner.
    Are you a buddy cop film?
    give her 24 hours chief to crack this case. I understand the Mayor and the DA are breathing down the Chiefs (not awimb chief) ass.

What the actual fúck?
    I went through a stage of performing the sexual act with my wife while asleep and having no memory of the event.

I have pointed out to her that this constituted rape. By her.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I went through a stage of performing the sexual act with my wife while asleep and having no memory of the event.

Did you 'arrive' during these incidents? If so, your orgasms must be rather tepid for them not to wake you up.

And there's you always telling me my cock's been desensitised through enforced mutilation.

Did you 'arrive' during these incidents? If so, your orgasms must be rather tepid for them not to wake you up.

And there's you always telling me my cock's been desensitised through enforced mutilation.
    Of course. And how should I know about the quality of my orgasms? I was unconscious.

Apparently it's quite common for men to do this sort of thing. It's called sexsomnia.

Of course. And how should I know about the quality of my orgasms? I was unconscious.

Apparently it's quite common for men to do this sort of thing. It's called sexsomnia.
    "sexsomnia"

Next you'll be telling us how transers and lezzers are a real thing.

You've changed, man.

A good friend of mine twice (in the same night) attempted to insert a digit into my rectum while sharing a bed in the Swiss Alps

When I said 'XXX(name), what are you doing?!' he aggressively pointed his his finger in my face and said 'SHHHHHH!'

She was buggering him with a strap on though
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    A good friend of mine twice (in the same night) attempted to insert a digit into my rectum while sharing a bed in the Swiss Alps

When I said 'XXX(name), what are you doing?!' he aggressively pointed his his finger in my face and said 'SHHHHHH!'
    He pulled his finger out of your árse and then poked you in the face with it?

That's, like, gross, dude.

What the actual fúck?

Maybe she is trying to hurt you in her sleep?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman