Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Trapped nerve in my back

Trapped nerve in my back

2 weeks of pain!

Finally went to the docs and been given some anti-inflamms that have left me thoroughly spaced out today. Can't drink on them or operate heavy machinery

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    2 weeks of pain!

Finally went to the docs and been given some anti-inflamms that have left me thoroughly spaced out today. Can't drink on them or operate heavy machinery
    Look mate, the doctor says, 'Don't drink or operate heavy machinery', but the doctor's not here, is he?

How much heavy machinery do you want to operate, anyway? Pour a drink and stop behaving like a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Look mate, the doctor says, 'Don't drink or operate heavy machinery', but the doctor's not here, is he?

How much heavy machinery do you want to operate, anyway? Pour a drink and stop behaving like a girl.
    Well, they've got until Thursday to do the trick. I'm desperately trying to find some heavy machinery, just to see why I can't use it

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    2 weeks of pain!

I'm gonna wait until after xmas to see what the lump on my neck is.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    This is wise, f. All clinical advice makes it clear that, the moment you find a lump, you should definitely leave it several months before seeking medical attention.

It's probably a goitre, f. You could end up with what looks like a pair of bollócks on your neck.

goitre.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    It's your head, we all have one
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar