Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Spurs appear to be worryingly good.

Spurs appear to be worryingly good.

Surely stadium issues / lack of signings must kick in soon?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Small squad, big 2 CL games coming up, then Christmas rush of matches. They'll disintegrate soon enough......plus Chelsea were awful.

We do need to start quicker though or we could find ourselves out of it before the 2nd half resurgence

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Small squad, big 2 CL games coming up, then Christmas rush of matches. They'll disintegrate soon enough......plus Chelsea were awful.

We do need to start quicker though or we could find ourselves out of it before the 2nd half resurgence
    I fear they might give us a battering. Mind you, Unai doesn't play the most... expansive tactics, does he? We're unlikely to fly at them in a cavalier fashion

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post

Their squad seems quite deep. They have a fair few injuries but still seem to be able to put out a strong side.
    Foyth appears a bit calamitous. Two pens against Wolves and god knows how he got away with that lunge against Hazard.
    Last edited by 7sisters; 11-26-2018 at 11:44 AM.

Yet if we win we go ahead of them.

Wenger out!

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Yet if we win we go ahead of them.

Wenger out!
    Only 39 more league games undefeated and he'll have proven himself to be better than Wenger.

Yup, that's the extent to which I am capable rational analysis.

I fear they might give us a battering. Mind you, Unai doesn't play the most... expansive tactics, does he? We're unlikely to fly at them in a cavalier fashion
    they've only lost 5 games all season. Compare that to us under yon aforementioned woppy cùnt.
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fùckers even more.