Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Looked at Twitter. Found this phenomenal bellend. Turned off Twitter.

Looked at Twitter. Found this phenomenal bellend. Turned off Twitter.

What an absolute dick head.

One christmas Santa brought me a toy Vickers machine gun, complete with tripod. With that machine gun and a sandbag emplacement made of pillows I held the high ground at the top of the stairs against wave after wave of determined German infantry.

Scott's children will never know the sheer joy of mowing down massed ranks in Feldgrau.

Fúck him.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    What an absolute dick head.

One christmas Santa brought me a toy Vickers machine gun, complete with tripod. With that machine gun and a sandbag emplacement made of pillows I held the high ground at the top of the stairs against wave after wave of determined German infantry.

Scott's children will never know the sheer joy of mowing down massed ranks in Feldgrau.

Fúck him.
    There still exists a picture of me defending a slit trench on Mitcham Common on Christmas Morning with a Thompson sub-machine gun in my Parachute Regiment uniform. The Hun weren't getting past me, I can tell you.

As you would obviously now realise, the problem with your Vickers was that it was belt-fed and so would have been a two-man job. Who did you have feeding your ammo belt?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    There still exists a picture of me defending a slit trench on Mitcham Common on Christmas Morning with a Thompson sub-machine gun in my Parachute Regiment uniform. The Hun weren't getting past me, I can tell you.

As you would obviously now realise, the problem with your Vickers was that it was belt-fed and so would have been a two-man job. Who did you have feeding your ammo belt?
    Summoning an imaginary crew member was but the work of a moment. What was slightly more troubling was the lack of a water-cooling system. One supposes, in retrospect, that the weapon was an air-cooled, drum-fed example salvaged from a downed SE5a. Quite where I happened upon a stash of loaded drums is another mystery.

Still, the position was held and the bathroom remained free. That's the important point.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Summoning an imaginary crew member was but the work of a moment. What was slightly more troubling was the lack of a water-cooling system. One supposes, in retrospect, that the weapon was an air-cooled, drum-fed example salvaged from a downed SE5a. Quite where I happened upon a stash of loaded drums is another mystery.

Still, the position was held and the bathroom remained free. That's the important point.
    You did well not to keep up that rate of fire and not burn out the barrel imo. Top fire discipline.

Yes. Actually, you can see what young Pokster is getting at. It's not so much that Twitter is full of complete twáts, more that ordinary people seem to save their most twát-like behaviour for Twitter.

Why didn't the chap just talk the thing over with his "very well-meaning" relatives over a cup of coffee, instead of putting it out on the internets
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Social Media has turned something that was reasonably well placed into a completely sick game.

Now it’s all about who can show themselves to be the most progressive so they come up with the most outrageous ideas and beliefs to get their precious 5 minutes of fame.

Even Jorge does this...every post seems an attempt to improve upon his last.

A while back I made a joke about a Dirt.

Think it was when Burnie posted about people now consuming Charcoal.

My joke was that with people eating all these new supposed rare superfoods it wouldn’t take much to convince them to eat dirt.

Pretty sure I can make this work.

These guys are dumb arses. I mean anyone who believes there’s more than 2 genders is a moron imo

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Social Media has turned something that was reasonably well placed into a completely sick game.

Now it’s all about who can show themselves to be the most progressive so they come up with the most outrageous ideas and beliefs to get their precious 5 minutes of fame.

Even Jorge does this...every post seems an attempt to improve upon his last.

A while back I made a joke about a Dirt.

Think it was when Burnie posted about people now consuming Charcoal.

My joke was that with people eating all these new supposed rare superfoods it wouldn’t take much to convince them to eat dirt.

Pretty sure I can make this work.

These guys are dumb arses. I mean anyone who believes there’s more than 2 genders is a moron imo
    What gender is an amoeba, then?