Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Underrated things:

Underrated things:

1. Top of the list. The single most underrated thing in human existence. Garlic bread.

Garlic bread is fúcking amazing, mixing together, as it does, bread, butter and garlic all in one place; yet how often do we partake? I haven't had garlic bread more than twice in the last 10 years. You just don't think of it these days, do you? It feels like a relic of the 1980s. It's a fúckign travesty.

I want garlic bread.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    1. Top of the list. The single most underrated thing in human existence. Garlic bread.

Garlic bread is fúcking amazing, mixing together, as it does, bread, butter and garlic all in one place; yet how often do we partake? I haven't had garlic bread more than twice in the last 10 years. You just don't think of it these days, do you? It feels like a relic of the 1980s. It's a fúckign travesty.

I want garlic bread.
    I hate garlic bread

I want garlic bread.
    But why do they sell garlic bread at places that sell pizza? it's not a good side dish.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I hate garlic bread
    What nonsense is this? Have you perhaps been eating supermarket garlic bread?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    But why do they sell garlic bread at places that sell pizza? it's not a good side dish.
    It's a bit bread-with-bread, isn't it?

I like mine with a steak.

I want garlic bread.
    Often served with cheese - especially in America.

I assume you are a no-cheese garlic bread man?

It's a bit bread-with-bread, isn't it?

I like mine with a steak.
    Overrated things:

1. Top of the list. Marshmallows. Why do they exist? Surely the calories can be put to better use elsewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    You have garlic bread to start and then a pizza.

Dummy.

Some of the finest garlic bread I have eaten has been in your pizzeria type places.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Often served with cheese - especially in America.

I assume you are a no-cheese garlic bread man?
    Only a pervert or yanqui would add cheese to garlic bread.

Only a pervert or yanqui would add cheese to garlic bread.
    I also prefer it without cheese, although you forgot to add parsley finely chopped. And the butter must be salted, salt is crucial to garlic bread.