Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It turns out the bent copper wasn't bent after all......

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I'm beginning to think that there's a module at Leftyschool about hating stuff. Perhaps you have to choose a speciality. They all hate 'evil Tories', of course, but some hate jews and some hate Brazilioids.
    This is where it gets rather confused.she was asked if she disliked foreign people and immigrants. She replied that she is half Irish, half Jewish and her family came here from the Ukraine and cork after the war. She added that the reporting and officious policing of ridiculous nonsense like this resembled the Stalinist society that her grandparents escaped from.

Poor old coppper got a bit lost at this point....

I gather a leading figure recently proclaimed the force should steer away from investigating hate crime bollo and concentrate more on burglaries
    Much too sensible to be in such a lofty position
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Peter, I can now see you inviting this copper pal of yours over for Christmas dinner

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    They put their Christmas lights up in October. Isnt that enough?
    Maybe Christmas is at a different time for Brazillers?

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Peter, I can now see you inviting this copper pal of yours over for Christmas dinner
    They can bond over how much they hate wogs.

And when they've overdone the wine, sherry and cognac they can creep round to the neighbours and properly do them in
    Merry Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    They can bond over how much they hate wogs.
    He told me I was the only person in this stupid affair who could be proud of their behaviour, including himself.....

As you know, I like everybody.