Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It turns out the bent copper wasn't bent after all......

It turns out the bent copper wasn't bent after all......

Before he interviewed my partner he spoke to me outside and said he didn't want it to get this far, the interview is a joke but because the neighbours are Brazilian ANY complaint by them counts as a hate crime, regardless of the context of the accusation. He then rolls his eyes to the heavens and says I wish I could say more but even I am not allowed to.....

THe accusation was 'police believe me not you foreigns, I kill you all, make you dead'..... no witnesses, including the person who made the allegation who admitted she didnt hear it.

Six month investigation...... on the taxpayer.

Modern Britain

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Before he interviewed my partner he spoke to me outside and said he didn't want it to get this far, the interview is a joke but because the neighbours are Brazilian ANY complaint by them counts as a hate crime, regardless of the context of the accusation. He then rolls his eyes to the heavens and says I wish I could say more but even I am not allowed to.....

THe accusation was 'police believe me not you foreigns, I kill you all, make you dead'..... no witnesses, including the person who made the allegation who admitted she didnt hear it.

Modern Britain
    Yes yes, fair enough, but you haven't told us why you've been so beastly to the Brazilian.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Yes yes, fair enough, but you haven't told us why you've been so beastly to the Brazilian.
    It's all a misunderstanding, I imagine. p probably doesn't speak Portuguese with my panache, you see?

Modern Britain
    Do you accept yet that you and your ilk did this, though? I demand a mea culpa.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It's all a misunderstanding, I imagine. p probably doesn't speak Portuguese with my panache, you see?
    I'm beginning to think that there's a module at Leftyschool about hating stuff. Perhaps you have to choose a speciality. They all hate 'evil Tories', of course, but some hate jews and some hate Brazilioids.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    They put their Christmas lights up in October. Isnt that enough?

They put their Christmas lights up in October. Isnt that enough?
    Christ yes. I'm surprised you didn't firebomb their flat.

Now that he smells in stereo, the Met should have brought Sir C in as their independent adjudicator
    He has a nose for Brazillians
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Do you accept yet that you and your ilk did this, though? I demand a mea culpa.
    Yes and no. I don't have a huge problem with the law itself- it is supposed to be used as an aggravating factor in an established crime. It is being used as a crime in itself, which is completely wrong.

British policing has always relied on the common sense of the copper. Your decent copper doesn't nick you for an eighth of hash or for swearing in the street whilst very drunk. He tells you to piss off home, son.

This is where the problem is. The coppers are given targets and at present it is to nail as many hate crimes as they can. You even chief constables openly saying they can't do the job the public wants because they are tied up responding to nuisance hate crime accusations.

Sir C "I'm surprised you didn't firebomb their flat."

Give it time
    10 characters? Pile of cund.