Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I've been thinking about my mate Clarence.

Sammy Nelson

He went to court this year on a charge of indecently assaulting a pensioner on a bus in Brighton
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Clive Walker? Was he a flasher? Who knew?

Have you watched This Country? I am taken with the crime of 'peeping'.
    He was indeed, the dirty swine.

I must admit I've not watched it. As a rule I tend to assume that anything that starts life on BBC3 isn't for me. Is it good?

So what does 'peeping' entail?

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Sammy Nelson

He went to court this year on a charge of indecently assaulting a pensioner on a bus in Brighton
    Whoa there big guy! Samy did what? Details man, we need details!

Sammy Nelson

To be fair to Sammy, he must be a pensioner himself by now. That is surely some mitigation?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Whoa there big guy! Samy did what? Details man, we need details!
    He was cleared!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...pensioner.html

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    He was indeed, the dirty swine.

I must admit I've not watched it. As a rule I tend to assume that anything that starts life on BBC3 isn't for me. Is it good?

So what does 'peeping' entail?
    You should definitely watch it, it's excellent stuff.

We never learn the details of 'peeping', it's just a line. A very amusing line.

"The woman said she reacted in 'horror' and told him: 'If you ever do that to me again I will give you such a slap.'

The court heard just minutes later he did exactly the same thing again leaving the the woman 'shocked and angry.'

But at Brighton Magistrates Court he was cleared of sexual assault though he pleaded guilty to a separate charge of assault after admitting he had grabbed her hand and held it to his face."
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

"The woman said she reacted in 'horror' and told him: 'If you ever do that to me again I will give you such a slap.'

The court heard just minutes later he did exactly the same thing again leaving the the woman 'shocked and angry.'

But at Brighton Magistrates Court he was cleared of sexual assault though he pleaded guilty to a separate charge of assault after admitting he had grabbed her hand and held it to his face."
    The Nelson Touch.

Nice one Sammy
    Nice one son
    Nice one Sammy
    Let's have another one!

Or perhaps more pertinently:

Sammy's gonna get yer
    Sammy's gonna get yer..

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I got confused for a second there. I thought you meant Bruce Springsteen's dead saxophonist.

In answer to your question, I can't help but feel the whole nomenclature thing is completely out of hand.

These are the only football positions

Goalkeeper
    Left Back
    Centre Half
    Centre Half
    Right Back

Winger
    Midfielder
    Midfielder
    Winger

Centre Forward
    Centre Forward

Everything else is foreign nonsense.
    So you are dismissing the Libero, the centrocampista, the trequartista.

It is almost as if you have all forgotten that Jorge ever existed!