Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hobnobbing with Brzilianers update.

Hobnobbing with Brzilianers update.

The bloke with Neymar was apparently called Fabinho. I've never heard of the chap. Most of them came and sat around in the bar afterwards. None had a drink. And why do footballers always wear flip flops? Pikey fúckers.

Neymar played 6 minutes, completed his contractural obligation, and 'limped' off. Some people tried to start a Mexican wave. It was that sort of event.

12 pints of Guinness and a KFC on a retail park ion Milton Keynes. What a night!

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    The bloke with Neymar was apparently called Fabinho. I've never heard of the chap. Most of them came and sat around in the bar afterwards. None had a drink. And why do footballers always wear flip flops? Pikey fúckers.

Neymar played 6 minutes, completed his contractural obligation, and 'limped' off. Some people tried to start a Mexican wave. It was that sort of event.

12 pints of Guinness and a KFC on a retail park ion Milton Keynes. What a night!
    I've always assumed the flip-flop thing is about having swollen feet or something.

Mind you, you'd think they'd want something that keeps their feet protected, wouldn't you? What if you drunkenly stumbled and crushed Neymar's toes? Imagine the lawsuit!

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I've always assumed the flip-flop thing is about having swollen feet or something.

Mind you, you'd think they'd want something that keeps their feet protected, wouldn't you? What if you drunkenly stumbled and crushed Neymar's toes? Imagine the lawsuit!
    Would he roll about first?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Would he roll about first?
    Neymar? Naturally. I'd also imagine he'd be making a high-pitched, effeminate squealing noise. Sort of 'AIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Ze beeeeeg greengo maricon he crushes mi dedos do pé! El Reffo! El Reffo! UNA CARTA ROJA POR FAVOR!

We're often in that bar for MK Dons games and their players seem to favour trainers. Perhaps the Brazilians thought Milton Keynes is a sort of beach destination. Like Rio.

Neymar? Naturally. I'd also imagine he'd be making a high-pitched, effeminate squealing noise. Sort of 'AIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Ze beeeeeg greengo maricon he crushes mi dedos do pé! El Reffo! El Reffo! UNA CARTA ROJA POR FAVOR!
    I had no idea your Portugese was basically fluent. Chapeau, old chap.

We're often in that bar for MK Dons games and their players seem to favour trainers. Perhaps the Brazilians thought Milton Keynes is a sort of beach destination. Like Rio.
    Perhaps they confused the terms 'beach' and 'cultural desert'?

I had no idea your Portugese was basically fluent. Chapeau, old chap.
    Well you know. Half an hour in any of these places and a chap can easily make himself understood. It's all just minor variations of foreign, really, isn't it?

Well you know. Half an hour in any of these places and a chap can easily make himself understood. It's all just minor variations of foreign, really, isn't it?
    Fúcking hell, I've just remembered. I staggered into KFC, ate a 3 pieve variety meal, staggered out straight into McDonalds and had a Big Mac and large fries. After all that Guinness! I must have had 5,000 calories yesterday.

Fúcking hell, I've just remembered. I staggered into KFC, ate a 3 pieve variety meal, staggered out straight into McDonalds and had a Big Mac and large fries. After all that Guinness! I must have had 5,000 calories yesterday.
    4,910 just in that lot by my reckoning (if you got full fat drinks). Either way, that is impressive work. Although I must congratulate you on your self-denial in not also ordering a Filet O'Fish.