Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fúcking hell.

Fúcking hell.

I've just got some air through my right nostril for the first time since about 1979.

These 'roids are the tits.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I've just got some air through my right nostril for the first time since about 1979.

These 'roids are the tits.
    This inability to smell - and therefore taste - explains many of your views on food, Dutchie.

You're about to have a whole new world opened up to you.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    This inability to smell - and therefore taste - explains many of your views on food, Dutchie.

You're about to have a whole new world opened up to you.
    You've got to get some help. It's like someone emptied out all the humanity and replaced it with bile.

You're going to die, cold, alone and even more bitter.

Get some therapy. Save yourself.

You've got to get some help. It's like someone emptied out all the humanity and replaced it with bile.

You're going to die, cold, alone and even more bitter.

Get some therapy. Save yourself.
    That's so hurtful.

And there I was filled with optimism and happiness for you and your newfound sensory ability and euphoric for how much pleasure you will receive in the few remaining years you have left.

I think an apology is in order.

The miserable old stoat's just going to take the opportunity to bang a load more

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    That's so hurtful.

And there I was filled with optimism and happiness for you and your newfound sensory ability and euphoric for how much pleasure you will receive in the few remaining years you have left.

I think an apology is in order.
    marching powder up there wes. Waste of NHS resources; like giving an incorrigible alcoholic a new liver.

Congratulation !

Now you can go on the Shopping Channel and fully endorse Nasal Douches
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Congratulation !

Now you can go on the Shopping Channel and fully endorse Nasal Douches
    A nasal douche, you say?

download (1).jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    A nasal douche, you say?

download (1).jpg
    I woke up at 3 a.m. this morning with my mouth closed, breathing through my nose perfectly naturally like any normal human being.

It's impossible to overstate the importance of this change in my living conditions.

I woke up at 3 a.m. this morning with my mouth closed, breathing through my nose perfectly naturally like any normal human being.

It's impossible to overstate the importance of this change in my living conditions.
    I'm delighted for you - and more importantly for your long-suffering wife.

Any side-effects from the roids yet? Are your testiculars shrinking? Are you growing bitch-tits?

How many pillows are beneath your head during your slumber period ?
    I have just the one but might upgrade to two to give my head a more inclined angle and thus aid the passageways at night
    :Fash:
    10 characters? Pile of cund.