Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Mildly depressed that Arsene has chosen to give his first full length TV interview

Mildly depressed that Arsene has chosen to give his first full length TV interview

since the cancer deserving c*nts forced him out to Richard Keys and Andy Gray

Sh*t interview, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    since the cancer deserving c*nts forced him out to Richard Keys and Andy Gray

Sh*t interview, too.
    I saw something about him encouraging BM and PSG to buy Ramsey. Improving Arsenal while hurting our soon to be again European opposition.

He still loves us

I thought those two ****sacks were sharing a flat with WES in the UAE.

Anyway, what did the dithering old french tit have to say for himself. Is he still a little píssy about getting the heave ho?

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    I thought those two ****sacks were sharing a flat with WES in the UAE.

Anyway, what did the dithering old french tit have to say for himself. Is he still a little píssy about getting the heave ho?
    Well, among the incisive questions were:

Did you ever manage to work out how to do that zip up?

Have you found your w*nking has increased now you have more time on your hands?

Why do you think Arsenal have hired a Steve Coogan character as your replacement?

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Well, among the incisive questions were:

Did you ever manage to work out how to do that zip up?

Have you found your w*nking has increased now you have more time on your hands?

Why do you think Arsenal have hired a Steve Coogan character as your replacement?
    I'd like to think that Arsene is spending less time w*nking and more time with that 29 year old rapper slag since his *retirement*