Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jorge vs Monty on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Twitter seems to have more than its fair share of eejits.... we obviously differ on our thoughts on twitter, each to their own
    But you know these eejits. I mean it's perfectly understandable that you'd find them or their conversation boring, but you said you were bored because it took place on Twitter. That just makes no sense. It's as if you think Twitter defines or has input into the conversation.

Look at it this way. If you walked into a pub and monty and jorge were standing at the bar having a dull conversation, would you say, "Pub, zzzzzzz, what a boring building."? No, you wouldn't because it's not the pub saying the boring words, it's the people.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Lesley Joseph
    That's his mum. Or is his mum Maureen Lipman?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    But you know these eejits. I mean it's perfectly understandable that you'd find them or their conversation boring, but you said you were bored because it took place on Twitter. That just makes no sense. It's as if you think Twitter defines or has input into the conversation.

Look at it this way. If you walked into a pub and monty and jorge were standing at the bar having a dull conversation, would you say, "Pub, zzzzzzz, what a boring building."? No, you wouldn't because it's not the pub saying the boring words, it's the people.
    Leave the pub alone

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

Monty in a pub

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Leave the pub alone
    It's pokster who's dissing the pub, la.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Monty in a pub
    I did know one jew who could put it away; sadly, when pissed he would become morose and nostalgic for the shtetl*, which was all a bit dull.

*Mill Hill.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Just read through that. Very good I have to say this place needs some lefties like Jorge just for the entertainment value. Balance it out a bit.

“A Jew going in to bat for the nazis” loooool.
    Do me a favour, love! Although, if this place needs more lefties, it actually tells you all you need to know about the reasons for the shambles the Conservative party currently finds itself in.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."