Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jorge vs Monty on Twitter

Jorge vs Monty on Twitter

Jorge needs to throw in the towel...Monty will just keep busting him up for the rest of the night.

Concede, shake hands (if that’s even possible at this stage) and move on. Game over. No need for this to drag on.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Jorge needs to throw in the towel...Monty will just keep busting him up for the rest of the night.

Concede, shake hands (if that’s even possible at this stage) and move on. Game over. No need for this to drag on.
    Just read through that. Very good I have to say this place needs some lefties like Jorge just for the entertainment value. Balance it out a bit.

“A Jew going in to bat for the nazis” loooool.

Link? Blah

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Just read through that. Very good I have to say this place needs some lefties like Jorge just for the entertainment value. Balance it out a bit.

“A Jew going in to bat for the nazis” loooool.
    It was amusing when jorge boasted, with some pride, that he isn't interested in truth, fact or reality, but simply argues in accordance with ideology.

Like we didn't know that.

Link? Blah

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Link? Blah
    What am I, your internet bitch?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Was I talking to you Dutchie?

Oh that was nothing. You should have seen the thread in which he tried to argue that this mural isn't anti-Semitic

https://www.express.co.uk/comment/ex...XPRESS-COMMENT

Is this what smart people do on their weekends?

Juts give us a farkin link ya miserable coont!

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    . . . . . . . .