Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Claudio's back! I love that fella. and I fully expect The Cottagers to have a serious

Claudio's back! I love that fella. and I fully expect The Cottagers to have a serious

go at the title.

I expect Sir C and that other unconscionable snob Berni will be disdaining him because he's not a toff and his English is a little suspect but who cares,

Dilly Ding Dilly Dong!!

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    go at the title.

I expect Sir C and that other unconscionable snob Berni will be disdaining him because he's not a toff and his English is a little suspect but who cares,

Dilly Ding Dilly Dong!!
    How can you tell his social standing he's foreign. They make their own rules way out there.

go at the title.

Dilly Ding Dilly Dong!!
    Dilly Dilly, indeed
    Bud-Light-12-oz-Btls_main-1.jpg

Well you're foreign east but I am able to discern that you are a lower middle class

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    How can you tell his social standing he's foreign. They make their own rules way out there.
    oaf.

. . . . .

go at the title.

Dilly Ding Dilly Dong!!
    Not at all, h. He strikes me as being as close to a gentleman as one could ever possibly expect a wop to be.

And Sir C would like his kind face.

5000/1 to win it and 4/6 for Relegation.

But perhaps a tastier bet is the 60/1 for a top 10 finish.

Only 12 points away with 26 games left.

That’s nothing and they did sign some decent players in the summer.

One problem is that Jean Seri guy...I heard he suffers from ‘chill pains’ so not sure how much use he’ll be over the next few months.

60/1 for top10 was too tempting so stuck a twenty on this.

Should get a run for my money provided Claudio can coax out some improvement from this lot.