Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: In the pub on Saturday I witnessed a hate crime

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I believe it is the common parlance??

Are we saying that Jamie Redknapp uses this on his Sky Super Sunday analysis?
    He uses it all the time on a League of their own......yes, yes, I shouldn't be watching that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Marvellous, absolutely marvellous.

I know any number of pilots who suffer from fear and anxiety when they're rostered to throw a 200 ton aeroplane at a Greek island in the middle of the night with no radar cover, when their sleep patterns have been devastated by 3 days of mixed duties and they're dozing off in between desperately hoping the cloudbase is above Sector Safe Altitude when they get there... that's simply normal.
    No doubt... hats off for the pilots... many unknown heroes gave their lives in such horrible conditions and situations.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Can my company force me to wrote about alcohol when I have a mild hangover, i? Trying to write about a champagne that costs a mere 115,000 of your Earth pounds
    There was a documentary on Adrian Chiles last night called, the drink and me. He was basically you, but possibly with a bit more wealth and notoriety.

Quote Originally Posted by davidwebb View Post
    No doubt... hats off for the pilots... many unknown heroes gave their lives in such horrible conditions and situations.
    Are you a pilot, David? And an Arsenal fan?