Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I've just seen the headline 'Keegan shares smear test video' and now I feel a bit odd

I've just seen the headline 'Keegan shares smear test video' and now I feel a bit odd

Turns out it's not Kevin, but what a mental image for a chap to go away with.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Talking of smears, when I was last in Vietnam I discovered a breakfast dish described as 'caramelised pork rice'. It was likie Hong Shao Rhou but betterer. It turns out that it is originally a Taiwanese dish, and I have the recipe to try tonight. Will report tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Did someone mention Kevin Keegan?

“Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Talking of smears, when I was last in Vietnam I discovered a breakfast dish described as 'caramelised pork rice'. It was likie Hong Shao Rhou but betterer. It turns out that it is originally a Taiwanese dish, and I have the recipe to try tonight. Will report tomorrow.
    Cauliflower, paneer & pea curry round mine tonight if you fancy it instead?

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Cauliflower, paneer & pea curry round mine tonight if you fancy it instead?
    You sick, sick puppy.