Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Anyone able to turn on BBC2 now should do so

Anyone able to turn on BBC2 now should do so

A bloke in a frock is tying themselves in knots trying to explain to a Dutch fella why he shouldn't be allowed to legally change his age.

Finished now, but it was truly a thing of beauty.

Watch it on catch up!

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    A bloke in a frock is tying themselves in knots trying to explain to a Dutch fella why he shouldn't be allowed to legally change his age.

Watch it on catch up!
    I liked the theatre director chap with two white Irish parents who claimed to 'identify' as black, has never made any bones about it and on that basis has been getting government funding for his shenanigans for years now. Brilliant stuff.

It's almost as if flatly denying the validity of objective, demonstrable, empirical truths has wider consequences, isn't it?

Watch it on catch up!
    Surely you mean, 'himself'?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Surely you mean, 'himself'?
    'Ximself'?

Watch it on catch up!
    So, the bloke in a frock was 'flabbergasted' that the crazy Dutcher wanted to change his age. Sweet, baby Yeezus...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”