Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you suppose little M junior has been traumatised by his dad's insistence on

Do you suppose little M junior has been traumatised by his dad's insistence on

loudly discussing his son's winkie flap with all and sundry throughout yesterday's match?

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    loudly discussing his son's winkie flap with all and sundry throughout yesterday's match?
    Having a sister called Anus can't have done much for his mental equilibrium either.

I wonder why Monty was specifically going to Piebury corner.
    just happened to be Ian Wright in there too

I expect he wanted some counsel from Wrighty in matters of

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I wonder why Monty was specifically going to Piebury corner.
    just happened to be Ian Wright in there too
    foreskin hygiene.

I hope Monty junior behaved himself, and didn’t start shouting ‘shoooooot’ with the rest of the fans. Or, say something cretinous about Mesut Ozil. Can you imagine?

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    I hope Monty junior behaved himself, and didn’t start shouting ‘shoooooot’ with the rest of the fans. Or, say something cretinous about Mesut Ozil. Can you imagine?
    I'd laugh if they left in the 80th minute.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    I imagine Monty would smile the warm smile of a proud indulgent father before calling him a cancer deserving little ****.

I want to know if Monty and his Anus found a seat in Piebury Corner yesterday (No)
    The other week some cund nicked the tip box from the counter in that place
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    I want to know if Monty and his Anus found a seat in Piebury Corner yesterday (No)
    The other week some cund nicked the tip box from the counter in that place
    Do their pies come with mashed potatoes and gravy? Chips, even? Chips, pie and gravy... sounds northern but somehow good.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Do their pies come with mashed potatoes and gravy? Chips, even? Chips, pie and gravy... sounds northern but somehow good.
    My local, the Brewery Tap in Ware, does genuinely tremendous pies. With mustard, normal or cheesy mash, gravy and a choice of beans or peas. They do wonders for a hangover - and only 5.99. Bargain.

Obviously, only a deviant would order beans in this situation.