Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I see that foul lefty/pro-EU types are criticising the PM for not attending Macron's

I see that foul lefty/pro-EU types are criticising the PM for not attending Macron's

huge ego trip in Paris yesterday.

God knows I have no brief for the bloody woman, but surely any reasonable person must acknowledge that the idea of a British PM being anywhere other than the Cenotaph on Remembrance Sunday is unthinkable?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    huge ego trip in Paris yesterday.

God knows I have no brief for the bloody woman, but surely any reasonable person must acknowledge that the idea of a British PM being anywhere other than the Cenotaph on Remembrance Sunday is unthinkable?
    Quite.

One couldn't helkp but notice that the traitor Corbyn failed to make it to the Albert Hall on Saturday evening.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Quite.

One couldn't helkp but notice that the traitor Corbyn failed to make it to the Albert Hall on Saturday evening.

He also turned up wearing something made of petroleum by-products he'd clearly bought in Milletts. And wearing the smallest poppy pin he could possibly find.

I'd actually have more respect for the cùnt if he actually had the guts not to turn up at all rather than indulging in these pathetic, fourth-form gestures of protest.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    He also turned up wearing something made of petroleum by-products he'd clearly bought in Milletts. And wearing the smallest poppy pin he could possibly find.

I'd actually have more respect for the cùnt if he actually had the guts not to turn up at all rather than indulging in these pathetic, fourth-form gestures of protest.
    As for me, this was my Veterans Day look

https://www.drjays.com/shop/G2-V3487...ffer-coat.html

Pretty tight eh?