Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Too many of those cross field passes from Iwobi are getting cut out by Wolves

Too many of those cross field passes from Iwobi are getting cut out by Wolves

F*cking look up before you pass it man...

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post

Is there a live stream?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Legend
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Too much FIFA, innit. Those passes seem much easier on there.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

That was properly **** today though. Probably the worst display under Emery? Even after getting back to 1-1, Wolves still looked more likely to nick the winner. Oh well, it is November

I'd like to know how often we've conceded the first goal this season.

It's never easy when a well organised side opts to park the bus and hit on the counter.
    We had no fluidity today but by playing so high up to grab an equaliser, we gifted them space at times. Their pacey sub missed two nailed on opportunities towards the end.
    We have to stop this trend of having to claw back games. Spurs put three past this lot last week because Wolves had to chase an equaliser. Today showed how well drilled they can be, when they get their noses in front and credit to them.
    Oh well, at least we kept the unbeaten run going

Must he tempting for Unai to recall Reece Nelson.

Get some pace and natural pace into the side.

It's never easy when a well organised side opts to park the bus and hit on the counter.
    We had no fluidity today but by playing so high up to grab an equaliser, we gifted them space at times. Their pacey sub missed two nailed on opportunities towards the end.
    We have to stop this trend of having to claw back games. Spurs put three past this lot last week because Wolves had to chase an equaliser. Today showed how well drilled they can be, when they get their noses in front and credit to them.
    Oh well, at least we kept the unbeaten run going
    I thought we made them look good thb.

Iwobi reverted to type.
    Bellerin and Kolasinac were ****e.

Auba's miss. My word.

Traore's pace
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Bellend’s head looks way too big for his body imo

Poor guy...just when I was thinking it’s time to drop his nickname