Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Din Dins?

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Yer man Yotam has built up an entire gastronomic empire flogging that kinda ****
    Yes, that's why I avoid his restaurants and recipes like they contain cholera germs. Spores. Bugs. Whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yeah. And he’s a cùnt an’all. I’d like to shove pomegranates up his fundament until he bursts. Prick.

Who would ever turn to a fúcking Israeli for culinary advice?
    Exactly. Israelis know fúck nothing from salt beef or chicken soup. It's hummus this and hummus that and pomegranate fúcking molasses, if you don't mind.

Yeah. And he’s a cùnt an’all. I’d like to shove pomegranates up his fundament until he bursts. Prick.

Who would ever turn to a fúcking Israeli for culinary advice?
    Hang on, haven't you mentioned recently that you're on a rather insipid diet of repentance in an effort to lose weight?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    He sounds like just the sort of cóck monty would be into.

You know, when he was a revolting kid, I always held out a tiny hope that he would grow up to be a decent, contributing member of society. I was wrong, he grew up to be an utter waste of skin.
    He was showing real promise as well. His politics were becoming decently rabid.
    But now it turns out he’s just a hemp-clad north London yoghurt weaver at heart.

There is not a single fúcking appetising flavour in any of those ingredients. That’s not food, it’s fodder.
    I can appreciate a chickpea when it's pureed with garlic and tahini. Swiss chard sauteed in a little butter is a fine thing. A yoghurt in the morning keeps your gizzards functioning and serves as a decent breakfast for 100 calories or so.

There is no feasible way those three things can be on one plate at the same time in any pleasurable fashion.

Hang on, haven't you mentioned recently that you're on a rather insipid diet of repentance in an effort to lose weight?
    Yes, but I’m actually eating MORE meat. The increased needless and painful death of lower species is my consolation for not being allowed to hammer bread, spuds and pasta.

Exactly. They all need a LOT of help to become worth eating. Together, Escoffier and Jesus Christ working in tandem couldn’t make a meal from them that a human would actually want to eat.

Yes, but I’m actually eating MORE meat. The increased needless and painful death of lower species is my consolation for not being allowed to hammer bread, spuds and pasta.
    My butcher currently has 40-day aged ribeye at half price. I've got a 560 gram steak for my dinner.

That's over a pound of meat I'm going to have it with chips BUT, to make sure it's healthy, I'm not going to add any butter to the peas.

No, fúck it, the peas need butter.

So denying yourself the substantial pleasures of bread, spuds and pasta all for the sake of a bit of weight loss is perfectly manly and acceptable, but cutting back on your consumption of mediocre meat is the height of effetteness?

So denying yourself the substantial pleasures of bread, spuds and pasta all for the sake of a bit of weight loss is perfectly manly and acceptable, but cutting back on your consumption of mediocre meat is the height of effetteness?
    Rude ****. How dare you bully b! HE'S A MIDDLE-AGED MAN AND HE'S NOT IN THE BEST OF HEALTH FOR FÚCK'S SAKE!