Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone been to Piebury Corner on Holloway Road who can confirm

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    But what if he makes banal comments about the game or reveals himself to have no deep understanding? Will you simply abandon him in the concourse with the parting shot ‘Get a new hobby’?
    The kid is 5-6 at a guess. He will spend most of the match looking in awe around him, in every direction but the pitch, his hand buried deep into the bag of sweets. M will fret and continually ask the lad if he is enjoying it while also wincing as the bloke two rows behind continuously calls a Wolves player a ****.

Then after the event he will be amazed to find out the kid can recall details of the game even he cannot remember.

My lad could talk you through the goals of his first game, Stoke. I am not even 100% sure what the score was though I think it was 2-0.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    The kid is 5-6 at a guess. He will spend most of the match looking in awe around him, in every direction but the pitch, his hand buried deep into the bag of sweets. M will fret and continually ask the lad if he is enjoying it while also wincing as the bloke two rows behind continuously calls a Wolves player a ****.

Then after the event he will be amazed to find out the kid can recall details of the game even he cannot remember.

My lad could talk you through the goals of his first game, Stoke. I am not even 100% sure what the score was though I think it was 2-0.
    Sweets? You think Monty will let the poor wee scrap have a bag of sweets?
    He’ll get a bag of kale crisps if he’s lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Sweets? You think Monty will let the poor wee scrap have a bag of sweets?
    He’ll get a bag of kale crisps if he’s lucky.
    M is a lot of things and far be it from me to ever defend the **** but I doubt he is a kale****.

Coke zero and two bags of sweets. Same for the kid.

M is a lot of things and far be it from me to ever defend the **** but I doubt he is a kale****.

Coke zero and two bags of sweets. Same for the kid.
    I don't think I've ever had a coke zero.

Is it as rank as diet coke?

Ah yes, a pivotal moment in any father / son relationship. I took my lad for pizza on Upper Street before his.

Make sure to stop at the two bags for £1 man between the tube station and ground.

I wish you well.
    Random fact the first Pizza hut restaurant was in upper street.
    I read that on the wall of a pizza hut.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post

nah it's quite nice actually.

No, it's actually passable. Not quite full fat coke but it's okay

No. Diet Coke is the Manuel Almunia of shít soft drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Random fact the first Pizza hut restaurant was in upper street.
    I read that on the wall of a pizza hut.
    I didn't go to Pizza Hut.

The one a few doors up from Bunsen. Pizza Express?

This is The Emirates we're talking about. The bloke is far more likely to be calling one of our players a ****.