Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
The thing is, The Insider, Brexit hasn't actually happened and, I'm sorry to ahve to tell you, it won't ever really happen.

I said it the day after the vote; there is no way the powers that be are going to allow this to happen. They will fudge so deeply and for so long that nothing will ever change.
I feel for once that I have to disagree with you. Firstly our world was meant to go to hell in a handcart immediately after the vote and it hasn't despite the efforts of 48% of this country's population, all the political elite and of course the famously unbiased BBC - we are at the very least holding our own.

Secondly, despite the efforts of the dickheads in Brussels to make things impossible, we will leave. Maybe not in one go and maybe not as cleanly as we want, but it is happening. Personally, I don't care if it take an additional year or so to be completely free. It is a long term solution that we voted for and it is typical of today's socially driven society that everything has to be immediate.

Slowly, slowly, catchy monkey.....