Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: The Guardian has an articel ranking all 43 Spice Girls songs.

  1. #1

    The Guardian has an articel ranking all 43 Spice Girls songs.

    I appear to be familiar with two of them. That's remarkable given how ubiquitous they were at the time, and how I used to* have dirty thoughts about thye ginger one. I managed to see them without ever hearing them. wd me.

    *Still do.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I appear to be familiar with two of them. That's remarkable given how ubiquitous they were at the time, and how I used to* have dirty thoughts about thye ginger one. I managed to see them without ever hearing them. wd me.

    *Still do.
    43 surely includes the album fillers and B-sides that no heterosexual man would be aware of.

    Wannabee / Spice up your life / the Xmas one. One more than you.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    43 surely includes the album fillers and B-sides that no heterosexual man would be aware of.

    Wannabee / Spice up your life / the Xmas one. One more than you.
    Which one did you have the dirty thoughts about, sw? Was it David Beckham's missus? I hear that she takes it in the árse. Whatever that means.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    43 surely includes the album fillers and B-sides that no heterosexual man would be aware of.

    Wannabee / Spice up your life / the Xmas one. One more than you.
    For the life of me...I can't name any more.
    Unless that slow one I'm thinking of isn't the Christmas one?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    For the life of me...I can't name any more.
    Unless that slow one I'm thinking of isn't the Christmas one?
    Who do you think you are?

    Is one of theirs, not me insulting you I've no more to add...
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

    'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Which one did you have the dirty thoughts about, sw? Was it David Beckham's missus? I hear that she takes it in the árse. Whatever that means.
    Always baby for me, still is tbh
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

    'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

  7. #7
    I loved Geri at the time...but looking back they were all dogging apart form baby spice who is still absolute crumpet

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •