Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Christ we still have Gedion - sw will be happy

Christ we still have Gedion - sw will be happy

The opening exchanges proved to be a tightly contested midfield battle, with Gedion Zelalem and Joe Willock making a number of crunching tackles in the middle of the park.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    The opening exchanges proved to be a tightly contested midfield battle, with Gedion Zelalem and Joe Willock making a number of crunching tackles in the middle of the park.
    Wee Rangers bastárd.

Freddie thought they were ‘tremendous’. WD Freddie. He’s the new Pep imo

https://www.arsenal.com/news/we-were...xtremely-proud

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post

What is the Checkatrade Trophy then?

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post

Beating the mighty Forest Green, eh?

I just watched the video at the bottom of that piece. Some top, top Arsenal defending for their goal (2m 30s in the video for any perverts). wd FL
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Whatever happened to Dan Crowley (the second coming of Wilshere)? How come he's not in the first team?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Whatever happened to Dan Crowley (the second coming of Wilshere)? How come he's not in the first team?
    Not good enough apparently. Loan, loan, sold. Loan again.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Beating the mighty Forest Green, eh?

I just watched the video at the bottom of that piece. Some top, top Arsenal defending for their goal (2m 30s in the video for any perverts). wd FL
    Apparently the Under 23 team recently lost 5-4 to Chelsea and 6-2 at Cheltenham. Clearly, Freddie picked up some bad coaching habits from AW. However, i’m confident with careful mentoring from Unai Emery, Freddie can still fulfill his managerial potential.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Not good enough apparently. Loan, loan, sold. Loan again.
    Another supposedly technically gifted, play-making No. 10 falls out of the club...