Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lunch?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Must admit I've never seen a pickled egg in a kebab shop. I associate them with chippies.
    it was the old, village chippy and it was bought by a couple of Turkish chaps a few years ago. They've kept the chippy thing going and also diversified into kebabs and burger, etc.

More popular now than it ever was.

The only other takeaway choice in the village is Chinese
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I don't think I've ever noticeably gained or lost weight, regardless of my diet or exercise routine.

There's basically no downside to this, is there...
    You'll hit 40 and turn into Obelix. Without the superhuman strength.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You'll hit 40 and turn into Obelix. Without the superhuman strength.
    Weight lifting is great for keeping your metabolism down.

I'm going to die having never once had to turn down a bacon butty

I give it 5 years until you look like Philip Green. Sans yacht and supermodels.

I give it 5 years until you look like Philip Green. Sans yacht and supermodels.
    My partner's just informed me that she's going to a vegan "dirty food" stall near Spitalfields for lunch, which sells burgers and wings made with jackfruit instead of meat.

I guess this is the point where I leave her, right?

My partner's just informed me that she's going to a vegan "dirty food" stall near Spitalfields for lunch, which sells burgers and wings made with jackfruit instead of meat.

Ladies like vegetables, m. Also fruits, pulses and grains. This is simply a part of what makes them different. Do not judge her, until such a time as she tries to foist some of this foulness on you, atr which time you are quite entitled to punch her in the tits.

Ladies like vegetables, m. Also fruits, pulses and grains. This is simply a part of what makes them different. Do not judge her, until such a time as she tries to foist some of this foulness on you, atr which time you are quite entitled to punch her in the tits.
    I made a cauliflower and sweet potato curry the other day and served it with...this actually hurts me to admit...cauliflower rice.

Worst of all, I enjoyed it!

How do you make a wing out of jackfruit?

Yeah, well done. It took you until your late 30s to summon up the courage to take 'shrooms, though. And even then you had to wait until you had medical professionals present, you big fanny.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    How do you make a wing out of jackfruit?
    They shape them onto cane skewers to make them a wing shaped, then breadcrumb and fry....apparently.