Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lunch?

Lunch?

reheated kebab

in other news, whilst at the kebab shop last night I had a pickled egg.

I haven't had one of those in years and years.

Fúcking delicious imo. wd the pickled egg.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    reheated kebab

Wait, you went to the kebab shop and ordered two kebabs, and saved one for lunch? That is a level of forward planning rarely seen in these days of instant gratification. I salute you.

I have a Kobuto chilli chicken ramen. Calling it a chilli chicken ramen really doesn't alter the fact that it's a Pot Noodle.

304 calories ftw.

reheated kebab

Had kebab delivered last night with a side of jalapeño flamers

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Wait, you went to the kebab shop and ordered two kebabs, and saved one for lunch? That is a level of forward planning rarely seen in these days of instant gratification. I salute you.

I have a Kobuto chilli chicken ramen. Calling it a chilli chicken ramen really doesn't alter the fact that it's a Pot Noodle.

304 calories ftw.
    I bought a tray of kebab meat for a fiver.
    No pitta, no salad just lovely, lovely, greasy kebab meat

I made my own up at home and had enough left over for lunch today :cholesterol:
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

You are one of the filthiest human beings I have ever encountered, and I doff my cap to you sir. :chapeau:

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

304 calories ftw.
    I've just enjoyed my first cup of curried butternut squash soup. I shall have fruit for pudding.

Comfortably back in 32" trousers. Few more weeks and I can dig out the 30" ones again.

Seems odd not to wrap the pickled egg in kebab meat to me. Surely that was the obvious thing to do?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Seems odd not to wrap the pickled egg in kebab meat to me. Surely that was the obvious thing to do?
    I was eating it whilst the Turkish chap sliced the meat

I may try your suggestion next time.

I was eating it whilst the Turkish chap sliced the meat

I may try your suggestion next time.
    Must admit I've never seen a pickled egg in a kebab shop. I associate them with chippies.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I've just enjoyed my first cup of curried butternut squash soup. I shall have fruit for pudding.

Comfortably back in 32" trousers. Few more weeks and I can dig out the 30" ones again.
    I don't think I've ever noticeably gained or lost weight, regardless of my diet or exercise routine.

There's basically no downside to this, is there...