Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: So, one of those standard industry dos last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I’m not, no. I haven’t been to that one in years, actually. I hate all of them equally now I come to think of it.
    I've been going to rather too many of them lately. I think my next (and last) of the year is in Manchester at the end of November.

I find they're rendered more acceptable by waking up in one's own bed, though. Getting an Uber home from central London is both much cheaper than a hotel room and avoids that awful 'where the fùck am I?' moment one gets with hotel rooms.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I think he said it was mescaline.
    Psilocybin mushroom

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I've been going to rather too many of them lately. I think my next (and last) of the year is in Manchester at the end of November.

I find they're rendered more acceptable by waking up in one's own bed, though. Getting an Uber home from central London is both much cheaper than a hotel room and avoids that awful 'where the fùck am I?' moment one gets with hotel rooms.
    Yeah, but if you're lucky and pull some grimy old slapper with a fanny that stenches like a pilchard (c's mum) you can't take her home with you - unless you sneak her into the wánking shed.