Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's a good London hotel which would make you look good to a chick, without being

The Churchill.

Travelodge on City Road.

Has a bar.

Aloft Excel. Has a pool.
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fůckers even more.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Travelodge on City Road.

Has a bar.
    tbf. You can't go wrong with a Travelodge or Premier Inn. You know what you are going to get...

A decent room, a bathroom and a large bed for whatever type of shenanigans* you want to get up to.

* sleeping
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    A suite at Park Plaza, Westminster Bridge London

You even get a terraced view of that there Big Ben.
    Well, the Elizabeth Tower.
    Or rather the scaffolding around it.

300 Queens Heads
    I checked 8nto the Park Plaza Westminster Bridge around 15 minutes ago. I am using their free WiFi in my superior room, about to head to the bar and then wards to black tie dinner. Dull, dull, dull. Anyway, the fact remains, this place is a squalid ****pit.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I checked 8nto the Park Plaza Westminster Bridge around 15 minutes ago. I am using their free WiFi in my superior room, about to head to the bar and then wards to black tie dinner. Dull, dull, dull. Anyway, the fact remains, this place is a squalid ****pit.
    Last time I was there was in the dying throes of a bender when someone ended up ordering a bottle of Pink Champagne

Does beg the question as to why one has booked into it?

Okay, I'm inclined to credit your suggestions. Even if you are a capitalist fvck, this is the sort of knowledge base one wants for choice of a good hotel.

And you did come up with a good suggestion for Hong Kong, the Mandarin Oriental. Going to be spending a good bit of time there, as we've set up an office at Shaw Studios. I'll try this Park Plaza you speak of. And if any of you lads want to come over for a drink, please say so.

I don't think prostitutes mind tbh

Quote Originally Posted by The Rob2 View Post
    I don't think prostitutes mind tbh
    Still gotta sneak em in though