Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Well that was pretty wânk, wasn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Media began to lose the run of itself a little pre-Palace with premature talk of smashing club records.

Perhaps in a rush to crown the man who many / some predicted, or hoped as the case with Monty and his type, would fail.

Certainly a B+ on his report card at this stage.

In my opinion, the team is performing around about where they should be which, imvho, is in stark contrast to the previous 2-3 seasons where the same-ish players woefully under performed. Does that make Emery a genius or does that highlight a legend of the club that had sadly lost his way?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    In my opinion, the team is performing around about where they should be which, imvho, is in stark contrast to the previous 2-3 seasons where the same-ish players woefully under performed. Does that make Emery a genius or does that highlight a legend of the club that had sadly lost his way?
    It can be both as Emery has come into a new role with new players, to him and also new to the club, and performed admirably and has given all genuine hope for the future (which I am not sure was the case any longer with AW).