Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Well that was pretty wânk, wasn't it?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Well that was pretty wânk, wasn't it?

Loads of possession and we were still lucky to scrape a draw. Still can't beat a top 4 side.

Same old shìt, different wrapper.

Emery OUT.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Loads of possession and we were still lucky to scrape a draw. Still can't beat a top 4 side.

Emery OUT.
    Didn't watch but heard it was an even game that we potentially edged? Nice finish from Lacazette too, I'm told.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Didn't watch but heard it was an even game that we potentially edged? Nice finish from Lacazette too, I'm told.
    We were horribly fragile at the back and woefully profligate in front of goal. Also, Leno is a total fùcking clown - it's like having Almunia back.

We were horribly fragile at the back and woefully profligate in front of goal. Also, Leno is a total fùcking clown - it's like having Almunia back.
    Like Almunia?

http://www.awimb.com/showthread.php?606500
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

He made one mistake when he came out and missed it and the Liverpool chap hit the post with his header. On their goal he did the correct thing and were it not for Holding sticking his leg out and deflecting it into Milner’s path we’d not be talking about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    He made one mistake when he came out and missed it and the Liverpool chap hit the post with his header. On their goal he did the correct thing and were it not for Holding sticking his leg out and deflecting it into Milner’s path we’d not be talking about it.
    I really like him, young, great distribution and already made several brilliant saves. The one against VvD was superb.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I really like him, young, great distribution and already made several brilliant saves. The one against VvD was superb.
    He's a poor man's Jordan Pickford. Why can we not have Pickford

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Don't listen to the bad man, Rich.

Emery OUT.
    Liverpool are a very good side, b.

I thought we played very well. That level of energy and pressing hasn't been in an Arsenal side since GG's days.

Fúck the bindippers and their disallowed goal

Also, the best atmos at the ground for a long, long time imo
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Emery OUT.
    Nope. We'd have lost that 4-1 under the SFC
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fùckers even more.