Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Great opening 15 mins

Great opening 15 mins

Not so good for the last 10...that should have been given as a goal if it came off the post , right? New phase of play and such ****e
    Don't tell me I'm still on this feckin island!

Quote Originally Posted by bbrian View Post
    Not so good for the last 10...that should have been given as a goal if it came off the post , right? New phase of play and such ****e
    Bloke on BT Sport said it should have stood. No **** understands the offside rule anymore. Real men like us used to take the piss out of women and poofs for not getting it, now none of us do.
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    Bloke on BT Sport said it should have stood. No **** understands the offside rule anymore. Real men like us used to take the piss out of women and poofs for not getting it, now none of us do.
    30 mins in baz and we see why Leno will be our keeper going forward . Not for any shot stopping edge but his ability to pass ot around . That ball he dinked out would have tied Cech in knots

Quote Originally Posted by bbrian View Post
    30 mins in baz and we see why Leno will be our keeper going forward . Not for any shot stopping edge but his ability to pass ot around . That ball he dinked out would have tied Cech in knots
    He was a bit ****e there tho. But I agree, Cech has no place in this new style of footie.
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'