Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Do you think those chaps who sing, We’ve got our Arsenal back’

Do you think those chaps who sing, We’ve got our Arsenal back’

will have it sung straight back at ‘em, so to speak, following our forthcoming c*ntings at the hands of the Scousers and the Spuds ?

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    will have it sung straight back at ‘em, so to speak, following our forthcoming c*ntings at the hands of the Scousers and the Spuds ?
    I'm assuming we're are to receive the mother of all ****ings from Jurgen's boys, but... what if we didn't?

Just imagine

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I'm assuming we're are to receive the mother of all ****ings from Jurgen's boys, but... what if we didn't?

Just imagine
    it's perfect actually
    nobody expects us to win (they didn't before) but it's different now.

pressure is off. glad we got this silly win streak stuff out the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    it's perfect actually
    nobody expects us to win (they didn't before) but it's different now.

pressure is off. glad we got this silly win streak stuff out the way.
    Salah is going to rip us a new etc etc.

Monty may well go into meltdown mode at the thought of our indigenous knuckledraggers cavorting wildly with excitement and engaging in a spot of ‘Toppling Sadam’ on Arsene’s statue

Just imagine
    I'm heading to the theatre and will be in a restaurant when the game is on. This is bad news for The Arsenal since they tend to lose when I don't watch.

Just imagine
    Can’t see it myself. It’s not like they’re battering teams. It’s their solid defense that’s seeing them through games.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    I'm heading to the theatre and will be in a restaurant when the game is on. This is bad news for The Arsenal since they tend to lose when I don't watch.
    Are you going to see Matilda the Musical again?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Are you going to see Matilda the Musical again?
    Lion King, old chap.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Can’t see it myself. It’s not like they’re battering teams. It’s their solid defense that’s seeing them through games.
    they have yet to face the devastating attacking force or the arsenal