Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: If they win vs the Saints on Sunday, do the Rams take December off? This may be

If they win vs the Saints on Sunday, do the Rams take December off? This may be

the single most important decision coach Sean McVay makes all season.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...rically-great/

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    the single most important decision coach Sean McVay makes all season.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...rically-great/
    They traded for a good DE from the Jags yesterday. They’re not ****ing around. As a Panthers fan I hope they smash the Saints. Anyway, must be nice for you going from having no teams in LA to two contenders. Question is, are you a Charger or a Ram?

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    They traded for a good DE from the Jags yesterday. They’re not ****ing around. As a Panthers fan I hope they smash the Saints. Anyway, must be nice for you going from having no teams in LA to two contenders. Question is, are you a Charger or a Ram?
    I am most definitely a Ram. It's a big game next week. The Saints jacked up the Vikings, and even if the Vikings had some self-inflicted wounds, it was still impressive.
    Last edited by eastgermanautos; 10-31-2018 at 02:26 PM.

[QUOTE=eastgermanautos;4224000]I am most definitely a Ram.

Were you amongst the 80% of Rams fans that dressed up as Cheeseheads for Halloween last week ??? Stan will be using Arsenal to bailout his empty LA Stadium in 4 years ....btw , we're having another parade in Boston today

[QUOTE=bbrian;4224002]
    Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    I am most definitely a Ram.

Were you amongst the 80% of Rams fans that dressed up as Cheeseheads for Halloween last week ??? Stan will be using Arsenal to bailout his empty LA Stadium in 4 years ....btw , we're having another parade in Boston today
    Ha, there he is! I am -- and this is paradoxical, because I loathe the Patriots -- a Red Sox fan. But I liked them when they were pathetic. Now it's just meh, and you Bostonians are a douchey bunch all right.