Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's nearly time for the Christmas Party

It's nearly time for the Christmas Party

well a month or so.

what shall I wear? the pressure is immense as I am fashion icon these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    well a month or so.

For a party I'd look at something in a royal blue; single-breasted, slim cut, 2 button jacket, 4 button sleeve - if the event in formal I'd even consider a tan brogue to go with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    For a party I'd look at something in a royal blue; single-breasted, slim cut, 2 button jacket, 4 button sleeve - if the event in formal I'd even consider a tan brogue to go with that.
    Hang on. A tan brogue? What trouserings are you proposing here? I trust you're not suggesting wearing brown shoes with a blue suit like some sort of....well...Dutchman, are you?

yes i like this. can i wear my gucci belt?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Hang on. A tan brogue? What trouserings are you proposing here? I trust you're not suggesting wearing brown shoes with a blue suit like some sort of....well...Dutchman, are you?
    You have no concept of style, old chap. Sticking unthinkingly to some outmoded 'rules', which were never actually rules in the first place, simply shows that you lack imagination and a sense of flair.

Now pop your wellies back on and get back to your spud patch, there's a good paddy.

You have no concept of style, old chap. Sticking unthinkingly to some outmoded 'rules', which were never actually rules in the first place, simply shows that you lack imagination and a sense of flair.

Now pop your wellies back on and get back to your spud patch, there's a good paddy.
    Oh, dear me. You are. How extremely distressing.

Fortunately, I am a broad-minded sort and can overlook even this enormity. I mean I can never forget that you propose to prance around looking as though you got dressed in the dark, but I can forgive, since that is what Our Lord Jesus Christ implored us to do.

Don't wear one of those fashionable blue suits Fash
    They are cundish
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    well a month or so.

Black Tie or national costume, I reckon. Number 1 Kit, if applicable.

Otherwise, don't go.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Black Tie or national costume, I reckon. Number 1 Kit, if applicable.

Otherwise, don't go.
    I think f is part-Canadian.

I think that means he can go as a Mountie or a lumberjack. Possibly a toothless ice hockey player.

What's English national costume, btw?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I think f is part-Canadian.

I think that means he can go as a Mountie or a lumberjack. Possibly a toothless ice hockey player.

What's English national costume, btw?
    Black tie, obvs