Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Budget speeches used to be fun.

Budget speeches used to be fun.

They're just dull these days.

Come on Phil announce something well rad!

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    They're just dull these days.

Come on Phil announce something well rad!
    I don't think PH knows what fun is...... most of it seems to get leaked before hand and they don't drink Whiskey while doing it anymore
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    I don't think PH knows what fun is...... most of it seems to get leaked before hand and they don't drink Whiskey while doing it anymore
    FFS - the game's gone

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    The whisky drinking was only Kenneth Clarke, I think. Most of the other chancellors drank orange squash or some other such foul sickening Sunday School slops. I seem to recall Geoff Howe having Gin & Tonics.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    FFS - the game's gone
    They've run out of whisky already #BrexIn
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Remote Gaming Duty to increase to 21% for online gambling on "games of chance" from 2019

This should be fun ie trying to determine what’s a game of chance and what’s a game of skill imo