https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/fo...otball+Feed%29

Is he still any good? {I only watch us, no-one else, so it's a genuine question.}

I mean, would it be worth getting him on a free? If Rambo's going that's cover for the No.10 position, especially as Dick seems to like Iwobi and Mhikky out wide as they track back and don't drift inside all the time. {Hector seems better with Mhikky in front of him.}

But could he play in Xhaka's role in front of LT11? The Cesc of old was better defensively than Xhaka is, and if you told him not to bomb forward I'm sure he'd do it. {He could cover the wide positions too if he does what he's told.} And his passing from deep used to be at least as good as Xhaka's is. We could have him, Ozil and HM7 behind the striker. Back to the AW days of packing the team with no.10s.

I'm not saying replace Xhaka with him, but he'd be a great addition to the squad if Rambo's going - as long as he's still got it.

So has he? Could he come back to us and win us the league that a thug tackle, a wrongly given penalty and that idiot Gallas's strop denied him?