Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jesus wept - I suspect this has gone down well in Ireland.

Jesus wept - I suspect this has gone down well in Ireland.

She is a fúcking eejit. Good singer, nice voice, complete eejit.

Been a while since she was in the media so clearly her incessant desire to outrage kicked in the last few days.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    She is a fúcking eejit. Good singer, nice voice, complete eejit.

Been a while since she was in the media so clearly her incessant desire to outrage kicked in the last few days.
    Childhood issues perhaps ? One can only speculate that the old man was peering through the keyhole at bath times.

Someone's religious choice is not news.

Hopefully one of her new colleagues will throw her from a tall building.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Her tweet was quite alarming.

Almost like she’s been brainwashed and quite hateful imo ie the natural conclusion of an intelligent theologian’s journey? All roads lead to Islam and all other beliefs are redundant.

F uck me :vomit:

She’s a big fúcking eejit as I explained earlier.

She was born / brought up a catholic though I think she was abused or claimed to have been abused, she then at one point in her adult life was ordained as a priest of some faith or another, perhaps made up perhaps not. Then at one point she embraced the Rastafari faith/religion which handily enough coincided with her releasing a record.

Clown. A female clown if there is a special word for them though we probably cannot differentiate for fear of offending someone.

She was born / brought up a catholic though I think she was abused or claimed to have been abused, she then at one point in her adult life was ordained as a priest of some faith or another, perhaps made up perhaps not. Then at one point she embraced the Rastafari faith/religion which handily enough coincided with her releasing a record.

Clown. A female clown if there is a special word for them though we probably cannot differentiate for fear of offending someone.
    Has her hair grown back yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Has her hair grown back yet?
    Not the complete skinhead of her youth but still very short.

I saw her sat outside the Old Stand on Exchequer Street not that long back, looked a mess. Perhaps she had a lot of drink taken.

Magnificent voice mind you.

Not the complete skinhead of her youth but still very short.

I saw her sat outside the Old Stand on Exchequer Street not that long back, looked a mess. Perhaps she had a lot of drink taken.

Magnificent voice mind you.
    Well at least the drinking element will change now. I saw Annie Lennox in my local two weeks ago. Interestingly, her drink of choice was an Old Fashioned.

To be honest, I thought she'd died. A few months back?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."