Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jesus wept - I suspect this has gone down well in Ireland.

She's long been an outspoken fan of bumsex. I'm not sure what Mohammed had to say on that subject. I'm guessing he's not keen.

Christ she was already an utter **** of a woman.

What's she got left? Support Man Utd, vote Labour, become a vegan, a cyclist?
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    Christ she was already an utter **** of a woman.

What's she got left? Support Man Utd, vote Labour, become a vegan, a cyclist?
    Presidential Election day here as well Baz, it is all happening.

The favourite is the incumbent – a dwarf poet who is allegedly not all he seems on the surface, 3 blokes from Dragons Den, a lady from Sinn Fein and another lady who I don’t really know what she is or why she is a candidate.

Who should I vote for?

There is also a referendum to see if we want to remove reference to blasphemy being a criminal offence from the Constitution.

I would appreciate your input on this also.

Note I might be going for a few pints after work in which case I will not be voting at all. Pints or Presidents. Only one winner.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

The favourite is the incumbent – a dwarf poet who is allegedly not all he seems on the surface, 3 blokes from Dragons Den, a lady from Sinn Fein and another lady who I don’t really know what she is or why she is a candidate.

Who should I vote for?

There is also a referendum to see if we want to remove reference to blasphemy being a criminal offence from the Constitution.

Note I might be going for a few pints after work in which case I will not be voting at all. Pints or Presidents. Only one winner.
    Michael D will win again won't he? I rather like the little fella. Always a good laugh when he goes along the line at a rugby game

Who should I vote for?

If you asked nicely, Her Majesty might be prepared to take up the rei(g)ns as your Head of State once again.

Obviously you'd have to pay a substantial sum to the Exchequer each year. And no spuds this time, we want actual money.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Michael D will win again won't he? I rather like the little fella. Always a good laugh when he goes along the line at a rugby game
    By a landslide.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    If you asked nicely, Her Majesty might be prepared to take up the rei(g)ns as your Head of State once again.

Obviously you'd have to pay a substantial sum to the Exchequer each year. And no spuds this time, we want actual money.
    She will be dead in a few years and if it's all the same I would rather not have that jug eared twát of a son in charge of anything.

Not even the deal of a day off for the funeral will swing me on this one.

Thanks all the same but we are doing just fine as we are.

She will be dead in a few years and if it's all the same I would rather not have that jug eared twát of a son in charge of anything.

Not even the deal of a day off for the funeral will swing me on this one.

Thanks all the same but we are doing just fine as we are.
    You crack on bonny lad. Just don't come crying to us the next time you need a few gazillion quid to bale your economy out.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You crack on bonny lad. Just don't come crying to us the next time you need a few gazillion quid to bale your economy out.
    Oh come on now, you should “know” me well enough by now to know that such pseudo political related jibes don’t concern me a jot.

Bail out, bail in, who gives a ****. We all just get on with it, pay our taxes and get screwed by the Governments running our countries. Money for the kids and a few beers on a weekend, win win.

We are all heading towards a period of potential economic and social flux with your ill-conceived Brexit plan but none of us know who will suffer the most.

She is a fúcking eejit. Good singer, nice voice, complete eejit.

Been a while since she was in the media so clearly her incessant desire to outrage kicked in the last few days.
    Not too long. She went missing a few months ago and everyone was out looking for her.