Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
Serious? I’d have Hleb over Iwobi and Mkhitaryan (useless ****) and Fabregas gets in easily. In fact I’d probably take Fabregas from 09/10 over Özil.
Perhaps a little facetious however I would not necessarily disrupt the first choice midfield of Torreria/Xhaka to accommodate Fabregas nor would I remove Ozil when Ozil is what we know he can be.

Hleb was a really lovely footballer for sure.

I am perfectly happy and at ease with the current set up, players come in and out and we continue on the path. I really don’t get the hatred of Mkhytarian, not just you but I have seen now successive reports from that clown Arseblog where his performances have been written off as ineffective. He may not have completely dominated the game on Monday as Mesut did however he was not necessarily any more “ineffective” than a few others last night, noticeable late in the game working back to assist Bellerin on occasion.

Perhaps even when things are going well there is a need for a target, or a scapegoat for whatever.

There is no doubt he can contribute more but to simply label him as infective is a nonsense.