Yo WTF!!!

He must be like 50 by now surely?

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Yo WTF!!!

He must be like 50 by now surely?
    Cesc and Hleb on the same pitch and not for us

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Cesc and Hleb on the same pitch and not for us
    Neither would get into our current team.

Even in their pomp.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

Even in their pomp.
    Serious? I’d have Hleb over Iwobi and Mkhitaryan (useless ****) and Fabregas gets in easily. In fact I’d probably take Fabregas from 09/10 over Özil.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Serious? I’d have Hleb over Iwobi and Mkhitaryan (useless ****) and Fabregas gets in easily. In fact I’d probably take Fabregas from 09/10 over Özil.
    Perhaps a little facetious however I would not necessarily disrupt the first choice midfield of Torreria/Xhaka to accommodate Fabregas nor would I remove Ozil when Ozil is what we know he can be.

Hleb was a really lovely footballer for sure.

I am perfectly happy and at ease with the current set up, players come in and out and we continue on the path. I really don’t get the hatred of Mkhytarian, not just you but I have seen now successive reports from that clown Arseblog where his performances have been written off as ineffective. He may not have completely dominated the game on Monday as Mesut did however he was not necessarily any more “ineffective” than a few others last night, noticeable late in the game working back to assist Bellerin on occasion.

Perhaps even when things are going well there is a need for a target, or a scapegoat for whatever.

There is no doubt he can contribute more but to simply label him as infective is a nonsense.

Perhaps a little facetious however I would not necessarily disrupt the first choice midfield of Torreria/Xhaka to accommodate Fabregas nor would I remove Ozil when Ozil is what we know he can be.

Hleb was a really lovely footballer for sure.

I am perfectly happy and at ease with the current set up, players come in and out and we continue on the path. I really don’t get the hatred of Mkhytarian, not just you but I have seen now successive reports from that clown Arseblog where his performances have been written off as ineffective. He may not have completely dominated the game on Monday as Mesut did however he was not necessarily any more “ineffective” than a few others last night, noticeable late in the game working back to assist Bellerin on occasion.

Perhaps even when things are going well there is a need for a target, or a scapegoat for whatever.

There is no doubt he can contribute more but to simply label him as infective is a nonsense.
    I wouldn’t say he’s a target, he’s just not performing to expectations (mine at least). He drifts in and out of games too much and often has defensive lapses leaving Bellerin exposed. Although as you say he also can be seen providing good cover on occasions which is the frustrating part. For me the fact Iwobi is now clearly ahead of him in the pecking order says it all really. Granted Iwobi has improved a lot but his promotion to the first 11 is just as much down to Mkhitaryan being poor as it is Iwobi’s improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    I wouldn’t say he’s a target, he’s just not performing to expectations (mine at least). He drifts in and out of games too much and often has defensive lapses leaving Bellerin exposed. Although as you say he also can be seen providing good cover on occasions which is the frustrating part. For me the fact Iwobi is now clearly ahead of him in the pecking order says it all really. Granted Iwobi has improved a lot but his promotion to the first 11 is just as much down to Mkhitaryan being poor as it is Iwobi’s improvement.
    Iwobi is having his purple patch and is doing excellently, good luck to him. Think there is 3-4 of them who will constantly revolve / rotate through the season with only really 1 of Lacazette/Aubameyang and Ozil being permanent fixtures if you will.

Iwobi, Henrik, Ramsey, Welbeck.

Love it.

Even in their pomp.
    Fabregas in his pomp was the best midfield player I have ever seen in an Arsenal shirt. And I say that having watched Brady in his pomp.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Fabregas in his pomp was the best midfield player I have ever seen in an Arsenal shirt.

David Rocastle.
    Patrick Vieira.

There's two midfielders better than Fabregas imo.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Fabregas in his pomp was the best midfield player I have ever seen in an Arsenal shirt. And I say that having watched Brady in his pomp.
    I have never at any point said he was not a fantastic footballer.

Merely I have said I would not disrupt the balance of the current midfield duo of Torreira and Xhaka for him, nor would I remove Ozil from the 10 position in his stead. To accommodate him in a 3 man midfield with the aforementioned duo then lovely.

Boss eyed little Spanish shíthouse that he is.