Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Corbyn losing the yoots then ?

Corbyn losing the yoots then ?

No need for Jezza to worry, he'll offer them free tuition again and like hungry rats they will return to his fold.

And on a slightly related topic; QT introduced me to a block headed, communist scumbag of the highest order a few weeks back. Someone named Ian Lavery. I have had the strongest urge to find him and his family and kill them all ever since.

An utterly appalling human being, and I use that term loosely.

Yes, He was the chap that kept barking, “Outreeegous, Outreeegous’ when Liddle was laying into the Hammas flag wavers ?

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    No need for Jezza to worry, he'll offer them free tuition again and like hungry rats they will return to his fold.

And on a slightly related topic; QT introduced me to a block headed, communist scumbag of the highest order a few weeks back. Someone named Ian Lavery. I have had the strongest urge to find him and his family and kill them all ever since.

An utterly appalling human being, and I use that term loosely.
    he's up in Northumberland if you ever venture that far north

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Yes, He was the chap that kept barking, “Outreeegous, Outreeegous’ when Liddle was laying into the Hammas flag wavers ?
    That was him. The phrase 'methinks thou doth protest too much' came to mind.

I really wanted to watch someone beat him senseless by the end of that.