Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nice to see United humiliated at Old Trafford.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    There are those of us who pointed out this Bentancur chap a year ago or so.

1-0 was perfect. Not so bad that they will sack Mourinho and but bad enough in the actual playing that I could enjoy their humiliation.

Let's hope the Portuguese greaseball keeps them just above mediocrity for the foreseeable future.
    We have spoken about this. It's not all about you being better than everyone else.

To what do you ascribe this terrible lack of self-esteem, this constant requirement for self-congratulation at the expense of others? Is it a deep-seated emotional insecurity amounting to a mental illness, requiring years of therapy and possibly a lobotomy or a simple case of playing the bloviated windbag?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    We have spoken about this. It's not all about you being better than everyone else.

To what do you ascribe this terrible lack of self-esteem, this constant requirement for self-congratulation at the expense of others? Is it a deep-seated emotional insecurity amounting to a mental illness, requiring years of therapy and possibly a lobotomy or a simple case of playing the bloviated windbag?
    He's Canadian sc, so he has an inbuilt inferiority complex to deal with
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Make no mistake, they were humiliated. That wasn't a 0-1 game, it was a 0-3 game.

Watching Mourinho squirm is the most football-related fun I've had in many years.
    He was moaning about how much money other teams have spent after the game

Make no mistake, they were humiliated. That wasn't a 0-1 game, it was a 0-3 game.

Watching Mourinho squirm is the most football-related fun I've had in many years.
    United fan in the office was having a go at me yesterday.
    Oh arsenal pushing on a good run to finish 5th this year?

Is said have you looked at the table?

oh then he f'd off

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    He's just poking the board with a stick now...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    £75m on Lukaku Looking more like Emile Heskey every week. What does Mourinho do to these players? He just seems to systematically suck all the life and flair out of them.

Pleased Chesney kept a clean sheet
    That clearing header of his helped
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Some of us saw him play for Boca Juniors
    I'm referring to well adjusted, grown up people who don't live in the pub though mate.

This is unbelievably rich coming from you.

I shall remind you of this post the next time you tell someone they don't know anything about food because they haven't travelled to blah, blah, blah and had a cocktail in the Raffles or MO there.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    This is unbelievably rich coming from you.

I shall remind you of this post the next time you tell someone they don't know anything about food because they haven't travelled to blah, blah, blah and had a cocktail in the Raffles or MO there.
    We will never work this through until you cease your whataboutery and embrace your issues. Until you fully come to terms with your illness you will be unable to begin the healing process and will remain a danger to yourself, to society, and to the moose population.

One supposes that when you think of a cocktail at Raffles, you're thinking of a Singapore Sling at The Long Bar, once again demonstrating your lack of understanding in these matters. The connoisseur is much more delighted by an Airavata at The Elephant Bar at Raffles Siem Reap.

Obviously.