Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: So if the maniacs in charge of Turkey and Saudi decide they fancy going to war,

  1. #1

    So if the maniacs in charge of Turkey and Saudi decide they fancy going to war,

    who are we rooting for? It would be a bit like watching Spurs v Chelsea, wouldn't it?

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    who are we rooting for? It would be a bit like watching Spurs v Chelsea, wouldn't it?
    Could prove a timely boost to BAE if the Saudis need to place a few more orders for EF2000s.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Could prove a timely boost to BAE if the Saudis need to place a few more orders for EF2000s.
    Turkey would fvck up the Sauds. There's no question of that. Saudi Arabia has like four people in it.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    Turkey would fvck up the Sauds. There's no question of that. Saudi Arabia has like four people in it.
    Except they have a military budget four times greater than Turkey. Saudi would win comfortably.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Except they have a military budget four times greater than Turkey. Saudi would win comfortably.
    See what happens when Johnny Turkey storms into Riyadh.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •