Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Imagine if we win the title! Berni will huff n' puff awhile before getting on with

Imagine if we win the title! Berni will huff n' puff awhile before getting on with

his primary occupation of berating liberal cissy boys. Charlie, in true Arfur Daley style, will pretend he liked Dick emery all along, but Monty, oh dear.

I see him in a darkened room, knees drawn to his chest in the fetal position, gently rocking back and forth while humming a slow and melancholic Hava Nagila, refusing all food and communication.

And let’s not forget the dried tears as he incessantly toggles the lamp switch, off and on.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    And let’s not forget the dried tears as he incessantly toggles the lamp switch, off and on.
    as a published football author It would hit Monty the hardest. I imagine he's been telling his social circle at the dinner parties of Willesden that Arsenal would now surely disappear into mid table mediocrity.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    his primary occupation of berating liberal cissy boys. Charlie, in true Arfur Daley style, will pretend he liked Dick emery all along, but Monty, oh dear.

I see him in a darkened room, knees drawn to his chest in the fetal position, gently rocking back and forth while humming a slow and melancholic Hava Nagila, refusing all food and communication.

I've got news for you, 'erb

Monty is already doing that.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

it's not out of the question.

We won’t win the title but the ongoing Wenger reminiscing (and I accept that a lot of it is playing up to the image) is pitiful.

We are in the midst of the most exciting time at the club in over a decade and yet some choose to moan and weep. Really no better than the AFTV retards they so love to belittle.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    We won’t win the title .
    And when did you become clairvoyant s?

Presuming that everyone on here is over 25, I am sure that they can remember that in 1997/8 we lost four matches before Christmas, so who knows what might happen.

30/1 to win although 15/2 in the without City market might be the bet for the shroodies imo

Arsenal + Aboomerang Top GS is 100/1

I would need to make a call to get odds for Arsenal + Aboomerang TGS & PFA POTY